WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES
The Dell-Lea full wedding planning service is for couples looking for a stress-free wedding planning experience. This service is great for couples who are planning their wedding from out-of-town, or who just don’t have the time to dedicate to wedding planning.
Some of the perks you will receive for booking the full wedding planning service are: generous discounts from our preferred vendors, use of our house decorations, and the knowledge and expertise from a dedicated professional keeping you on track for your special day
Get a printable copy of our wedding planning brochure
• Help determine budget
• Provide design, decor and branding advice
• Help establish color scheme, vision and style
• Provide unlimited access via phone / email
• Provide logistical planning / wedding day timeline
• Establish personal guideline and checklists
• Monthly check-in emails
• Assist with save the date and wedding invitation timeline and etiquette
• Provide vendor recommendations
• Attend vendor meetings (if desired)
• Assist with flow of the reception timeline
• Assist with hotel room blocks
• Hold final details meeting 8 weeks before wedding
• Provide detailed floor plan and event layout
• Assist with final head counts & food chart
• Provide seating chart & place card assistance
• Confirm vendors
• Coordinate the wedding rehearsal
• Assist with ceremony order
• Coordinate the processional / recessional flow and music timing
DAY OF WEDDING
• Provide wedding day management
• Set up decorations
• Receive deliveries and greet guests & vendors
• Ensure scheduled timeline is followed
• Prepare wedding party for the processional
• Assist with bridal party f lowers, corsages & pinning boutonnières
• Provide ceremony cues
• Prepare bride before she walks down the aisle
• Assist with bustling of gown before introductions
• Handle any guest needs – food allergies etc.
• Communicate with all vendors
• Move cards and gifts to designated location
• Distribute final payments / vendor gratuities
• Breakdown personal belongings after wedding
If you are interested in this service, please call
(603) 435-8479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to get started.
ABOUT THE WEDDING PLANNER
When you decide to book the wedding planning services at the Dell-Lea, you will be working with Ashley Haglund. Ashley is a former Dell-Lea bride, and she has been working in the wedding industry for ten years. She joined the Dell-Lea team in 2017 and has been working as an Event Coordinator to help deliver an amazing wedding day to couples just like the one she had.
Ashley is originally from New York and moved to New Hampshire ten years ago. She worked as a professional graphic designer and has also been involved in the hospitality industry for several years, including a brief stint at Walt Disney World. Ashley moved up and down the east coast from New York to Florida to New England where she finally put down roots.
Ashley started out in the wedding industry creating custom wedding invitations for couples. Her work has been featured in photo shoots and local bridal magazines such as New Hampshire Bride Magazine, Lakes Region Bride and White Mountain Bride. She has also received numerous industry awards including Wedding Wire's Couple's Choice Award, The Knot's Best of Wedding award and New Hampshire's A-list Best Wedding Invitations in New Hampshire.
Ashley would love the chance to work with you and your partner to create the perfect wedding day.